PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION 2023-2024
The Admission Procedure for Class Pre-School (Academic Session 2023-2024), per DoE Circular No. F.DE.15(172)/PSB/2016/9843-9492 dated 21.11.2022 issued by Directorate of Education (PRIVATE SCHOOL BRANCH), Department of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Old Secretariat, Delhi-110054, is as follows:
Age Eligibility (Pre-School) :
Minimum three (03) years
less than (04) years as on 31.03.2023
(Born Between 01.04.2019 – 31.03.2020)
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION 2023-2024
Admission Application Form is available in both online and offline mode.
– For Offline Admission Application Form
- Parent can visit the School between 9:00am to 11:30pm on all working days (Monday – Saturday) between 01.12.2022 and 23.12.2022.
- Admission Application Number is printed on the Admission Application Form.
– For Online Admission Application Form
- Parent can submit the Online Admission Application Form available on the School website https://aadharshilavidyapeeth.org/admission-application-form-pre-school-2023-2024
- Please note that Admission Application number mentioned on the Online Form will be used for further reference.
– For any Queries related to Admission or School
- Parent can visit the School between 9:00am to 11:30am and 2:30pm to 4:00pm on all Week Days (Monday – Friday) and between 8:30am to 1:00pm on Saturday from 01.12.2022 to 23.12.2022
- Parent can call on the following numbers : 8512072183, 011-27311222
– For School Show Around
- Parent can visit the School between 9:00am to 10:00am and 2:30pm – 4:00pm on all working days (Monday – Friday) and between 8:30am to 1:00pm from 01.12.2022 and 23.12.2022.
- Parents are welcomed to take a round of the School.
- We will have a brief Online Orientation to share information regarding the School, infrastructure, pedagogy and achievements.
- The date of the Online Orientation will be announced after23.12.2023.
|Total No. of Seats||: 126|
|Economically Weaker Section and |
[25% of total seats]
|General Category / Open Seats|
(75% of total seats)
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the Module of the Department at the link mentioned at Point No. 7 |
|Commencement of Admission Process and availability of Forms||01.12.2022 (Thursday)|
Last date of Submission of Application Form in the School
|23.12.2022 (Friday) (till 1:00 pm)|
|Place of Distribution of Application Form for Admission||CD-Block, Pitampura,|
|Mode of Distribution of Application Form for Admission||Online and Offline|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the School for admission under open seats.||06.01.2023 (Friday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats.||13.01.2023 (Friday)|
|The date for displaying the First List of Selected children (Including waiting list): (along with marks allotted under point system).||20.01.2023 (Friday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||21.01.2023 (Saturday) to 30.01.2023 (Monday)|
|Last date of submission of Fee for First List of Selected candidates of all categories||27.01.2023 (Friday)(till 01:00pm)|
|Last date of submission of Fee for First Waiting List of candidates of all categories||03.02.2023 (Friday) (till 1:00pm)|
|The date for displaying the Second List of children (if any) (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||06.02.2023 (Monday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||08.02.2023 (Wednesday) -14.02.2023(Tuesday)|
|Last date of submission of Fee for Second List (if any) of all categories.||11.02.2023 (Saturday (till 01:00 pm)|
|Last date of submission of Fee for Second Waiting List of candidates of all categories||11.02.2023 (Monday)(till 01:00 pm)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||01.03.2023 (Wednesday)|
|Closure of Admission Process||17.03.2023 (Friday)|
Parameters (Admission Criteria of 100 Points):
a) Distance / Neighbourhood
- 00.0-03.0 Km : 70 Points
- 03.1-07.0 Km : 50 Points
- 07.1 Km and above : 30 Points
: 70 Points
b) Sibling Studying in Aadharshila Vidyapeeth
: 30 Points
Supporting Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission (for Open Seats):
1 . The Admission Application Fee (Registration Fee) is “25/- only (Non-Refundable), to be paid in cash.
2 . (i) Photocopy of Birth Certificate of the Child issued by Municipal Corporation of Delhi, or any other authorized agency.
(ii) Proof of Residence (any one) :
- Ration Card / Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill / Water bill / Passport issued in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar Card / UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
(iii) Proof of Sibling of the student studying in Aadharshila Vidyapeeth, CD-Block, Pitampura, Delhi.